Have a question? Find your answer here.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions.
We replace cracked screens on iPhones, iPads and iPods, along with other phones and tablets.
– low, discounted prices
– one hour service
– visit our office, Exit 3 off Route 91, or…
– all services are guaranteed
– professional & knowledgeable
We also buys cell phones and tablets, in any condition.
See a list of Frequently Asked Questions below.
Table of Contents:
– Where are you located?
– How do I set up an appointment?
– How long does it take to repair?
– Do you accept credit cards?
– Are repairs guaranteed?– What other services do you offer?
Q: What is your Contact Information?
1 South End Bridge Circle (at the Rotary)
Agawam, MA 01001
Q: Why do prices differ between devices?
A: The price of replacement parts differ drastically, depending on what device you need repaired. Also, some devices are much more difficult to repair, and thus, require more time.
Q: Where are you located?
A: Our “Easy Off & Easy On” location is at the office complex at 1 South End Bridge Circle, in the “Kitchens by Herzenberg” building, just off the South End Bridge at the rotary in Agawam. This is located at the intersection of Route 5 and Route 57, which is also Exit 3, off Route 91. It’s convenient for most all of Hampden and Hampshire County, as well as Northern Connecticut.
Q: How do I set up an appointment to repair my device?
A: You can:
(1) Text us at 413.426.6174 to schedule an appointment (this is most preferred). We will respond to coordinate.
(2) Visit our website at icircletech.com and click on the calendar of whatever day and time is convenient for you. We will then confirm your appointment.
(3) Call us at 413.426.6174 (this is the least preferred)
Q: How long will it take to repair my device?
A: Most screen replacements can be completed in 60 minutes or less.
Q: What service options are available when repairing my device?
A: You can:
(1) wait in our office while your device is being repaired.
(2) drop off your device in the morning and pick it up during your lunch hour… or drop off your device during your lunch hour and pick it up on your way home.
(3) drop it off and pick it up anytime our office is open.
(4) mail your device to our office, and within 24 hours of receiving, we will repair and mail it back to you
Q: Why should I fix my broken screen now?
A: When you eventually sell or trade in your phone or tablet with a broken screen, you’ll get much less money for it (think about this: you wouldn’t sell your car with a broken windshield, would you?). Thus, fix your screen now and enjoy your device… and get more money for it when you sell or trade it in.
Q: What payments do you accept?
A: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and cash. We do not accept checks.
Q: Is there a warranty?
A: All repairs are covered by our 6 month warranty. We stand behind our service work, as well as our parts.
Q: What other services do you offer?
A: We can help you with many of your technology needs.
(1) We buy old or broken cell phones and tablets.
(2) We sell refurbished cell phones and tablets.
(3) We service, repair and troubleshoot computers.
(4) We can even save you money on your electric bill, ask us how.
(5) If you need assistance with something, please ask us. If we can’t help you, we can likely refer you to someone.
Do you have a question we didn’t answer? Please text us at 413.426.6174.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve you.